7 ingredients | 2 hours 5 minutes | 3 servings
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds (optional)
- 2 Peach (chopped, divided)
- 1 3/4 cups Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2/3 oz Collagen Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Set aside the hemp seeds and half of the peaches.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a blender and blend for at least one minute or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Divide the pudding into bowls or jars, and top with the remaining chopped peaches and hemp seeds, if using. Refrigerate for at least two hours to set. Enjoy!
Are you looking for nutritional support?
Are you looking for more support, accountability, or education about nutrition and healthy eating? EpicLuv’s Registered Nurse, Sara Ferreri, is a simple phone call away! Her passion is to help clients heal from the root cause of physical ailments by addressing their nutrition, gut health, and lifestyle choices; as well as mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Click the button below to schedule a call free 30-minute call today if you want to simply talk through your challenges and see what kind of custom plan we can build together!