Download this recipe here:
8 ingredients | 15 minutes | 2 servings
1/2 cup Walnuts
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
4 cups Baby Spinach
1 cup Strawberries (sliced)
1/4 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
1 1/2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
1 1/2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Toast walnuts in a pan over medium heat. When slightly browned, coat with maple syrup. Turn heat to low and stir until sticky (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Divide spinach into bowls. Top with strawberries, goat cheese and toasted walnuts.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over your salad and enjoy!
In Honor of National Women’s Health Month I am kicking off the Epic Self Care Challenge June 5th!
Join me LADIES In getting back to the basics with Self-Care!
- Learn how to create a daily plan centered around mindfulness
- Identify your core desired feelings you want to achieve
- Choose from a list of over 20 suggested habits/behaviors that support your feelings
- Learn how to make the small habits stick and more!
Check out how I have made self-care the foundation to my lifestyle and that I too had to learn how to make it a priority, especially being diagnosed with cancer at 18 and growing up with addicts as parents.
Leave a Reply