Another week, another Epic Gut Cleanse recipe We are sharing previews of the delicious and gut-happy recipes that you can enjoy on the Epic Gut Cleanse starting October 10th!
In case you missed it, here are a couple other recipes we have recently shared:
The Epic Gut Cleanse is a 21-day kickstart to gut health that is led by EpicLuv Founder, Melissa Blynn, and EpicLuv’s Registered Nurse, Sara Ferreri. It is filled with resources, weekly live support groups, and delicious recipes that will help you:
- Remove major toxins
- Build a healthy eating base
- Gain more energy
- Jump start a balanced body!
Enjoy today’s recipe:
Thai Basil Bison Salad
10 ingredients | 15 minutes | 2 servings
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
10 ozs Bison Steak
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 tsps Fish Sauce
1 1/2 tsps Lime Juice
2 tsps Maple Syrup
2/3 Cucumber (large, sliced into strips or julienned)
1 Carrot (medium, sliced into strips or grated)
1 stalk Green Onion (green part only, sliced)
1/4 cup Thai Basil (chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat. Season the bison steak with salt and transfer it to the hot skillet. Cook for about four minutes on each side, or until well browned and your desired doneness is reached. Transfer to the cutting board and let rest for five to 10 minutes before slicing.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the fish sauce, lime juice, and maple syrup in a jar. Adjust the flavors as needed.
3. Divide the cucumber, carrot, green onion, Thai basil, and sliced steak into bowls. Drizzle the dressing over top and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving equals approximately five ounces of bison and two cups of salad.
More Flavor: Add sesame oil, tamari, garlic, ginger, and/or black pepper to the dressing.
Additional Toppings: Add bean sprouts and/or vermicelli to the salad.
No Bison Steak: Use any other steak, chicken, or turkey instead.
Join the Epic Gut Cleanse!
When’s the last time you felt great? Like, boundless energy, not-exhausted, gut-happy great.
It’s time for a fresh start. Starting October 10th, the Fall 2022 Epic Gut Cleanse begins!
It’s time to stop feeling like shit!
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. During this program you will remove major toxins, add in nutritionally beneficial foods and supplements, and jump start your body back into living in a state of balance.
Join today for access to:
12 NEW Clean Gut Approved Recipes
7 NEW Smoothie Recipes
NEW High Quality Supplements List
Suggested High Quality Food Brands to support the cleanse
Weekly Zoom Calls for Support and Accountability
18 On-Demand Cooking Videos
Food Do’s and Don’ts List + Tips
12 Hour Deep Detox & Level Up Worksheets