6 ingredients | 10 minutes | 2 servings
- 1 Beet (medium, peeled, and diced)
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 tbsp Pitted Dates
- 1 tsp Schisandra Berry Powder
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In your blender or food processor, combine the beet, frozen mango, frozen raspberries, dates, schisandra berry powder, and milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mango, chia seeds, or shredded coconut.
No Schisandra Berry Powder
Leave it out, or use acai powder instead.
Are you looking for nutritional support?
Are you looking for more support, accountability, or education about nutrition and healthy eating? EpicLuv’s Registered Nurse, Sara Ferreri, is a simple phone call away! Her passion is to help clients heal from the root cause of physical ailments by addressing their nutrition, gut health, and lifestyle choices; as well as mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Click the button below to schedule a call free 30-minute call today if you want to simply talk through your challenges and see what kind of custom plan we can build together!