5 ingredients | 25 minutes | 2 servings
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
3/4 cup Plain Coconut Milk (from the carton)
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
3/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
3/4 cup Strawberries (cut in half)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk and cocoa powder. Whisk thoroughly making sure the seeds are mixed well. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- Divide the chia pudding and coconut yogurt between jars into layers. Top with strawberries and enjoy!
In Honor of National Women’s Health Month I am kicking off the Epic Self Care Challenge June 5th!
Join me LADIES In getting back to the basics with Self-Care!
- Learn how to create a daily plan centered around mindfulness
- Identify your core desired feelings you want to achieve
- Choose from a list of over 20 suggested habits/behaviors that support your feelings
- Learn how to make the small habits stick and more!
Check out how I have made self-care the foundation to my lifestyle and that I too had to learn how to make it a priority, especially being diagnosed with cancer at 18 and growing up with addicts as parents.