- 1/2 cup Quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 ears Corn On the Cob (grilled steamed and kernels removed)
- 2 Nectarine (pitted and cubed)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 Cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Hemp Seeds
Benefits of Nectarines
- Nectarines are low in calories. Has as few as 60 calories.
- They keep blood sugar in check and have a glycemic index in the low 40s.
- One nectarine contains up to 9% of your RDA of copper in it. Copper is an essential mineral that helps our body absorb iron and prevent anemia.
- Promotes better digestion due to the fiber content.
Leave a Reply