10 ingredients | 25 minutes | 2 serving
2 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed, halved)
1 Sweet Potato (medium, cubed)
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsps Harissa
1/2 cup Quinoa (dry)
1 cup Baby Spinach (finely chopped)
1/4 cup Hummus
2 tbsps Water (warm)
1/2 Avocado (medium, sliced)
2 tbsps Pumpkin Seeds (toasted)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts and sweet potato with the oil and harissa. Spread the vegetables evenly onto the baking sheet. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until tender and starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package directions. Once cooked, stir in the spinach.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the hummus and the water.
- Divide the quinoa, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and avocado into each bowl. Top with the hummus dressing and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Remember, the key is instilling small, micro-shifts in your lifestyle that have a big payoff long-term. Lifestyle changes need to be sustainable for success. Our brains are literally wired for handling these small changes, which is why so many of us fail when we try to hit the new year on a wrecking ball instead of a pendulum.
If you’re seeking ways to improve and enhance your relationship with food, how to regulate your emotions, or how to practice mindful living, then I invite you to check out one of these two programs today!