Welcome to week 2 of 4 of the Epic Gut Cleanse sneak preview! We are sharing a sneak peak into the types of delicious and gut-happy recipes that you will enjoy on the Epic Gut Cleanse starting October 10th!
In case you missed it last week, here is the recipe for the Salmon Sushi Cauliflower Rice Bowl!
The Epic Gut Cleanse is a 21-day kickstart to gut health that is led by EpicLuv Founder, Melissa Blynn, and EpicLuv’s Registered Nurse, Sara Ferreri. It is filled with resources, weekly live support groups, and delicious recipes that will help you:
- Remove major toxins
- Build a healthy eating base
- Gain more energy
- Jump start a balanced body!
Enjoy today’s recipe:
Lamb & Guacamole Sliders
10 ingredients | 30 minutes | 4 servings
1/2 Sweet Potato (large, cut into 1/2-inch rounds)
2 tsps Avocado Oil
1 lb Ground Lamb
3 Garlic (cloves, finely chopped, divided)
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1 Avocado (medium)
2 tbsps Red Onion (diced)
1/2 Lime (juiced)
1/2 head Boston Lettuce (leaves separated)
1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
1. Turn on your grill to medium-low heat on one side and to medium heat on the other side.
2. Brush the sweet potato rounds with oil. Add the sweet potato to the medium-low side of the grill and cook for approximately 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
3. While the sweet potato is cooking, add the ground lamb, half of the garlic, salt, and pepper to taste into a bowl. Mix together with your hands and create even-sized patties, approximately the size of your palm.
4. Add the lamb patties to the medium heat side of the grill and cook for approximately 10 minutes, flipping once.
5. Meanwhile, make your guacamole by mashing the avocado with the red onion, lime juice, the remaining garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Remove the sweet potato rounds and lamb patties from the grill. Create your sliders by stacking guacamole, lettuce, cilantro, and a lamb patty onto the sweet potato rounds. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving Size: One serving is one slider.
Additional Toppings: Add cucumber, tomato, or more red onion.
No Boston Lettuce: Use butter lettuce, mixed greens, or iceberg lettuce instead.
No Lamb: Use ground beef or any other type of meat or a vegetarian patty.
Join the Epic Gut Cleanse!
When’s the last time you felt great? Like, boundless energy, not-exhausted, gut-happy great.
It’s time for a fresh start. Starting October 10th, the Fall 2022 Epic Gut Cleanse begins!
It’s time to stop feeling like shit!
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. During this program you will remove major toxins, add in nutritionally beneficial foods and supplements, and jump start your body back into living in a state of balance.
Join today for access to:
12 NEW Clean Gut Approved Recipes
7 NEW Smoothie Recipes
NEW High Quality Supplements List
Suggested High Quality Food Brands to support the cleanse
Weekly Zoom Calls for Support and Accountability
18 On-Demand Cooking Videos
Food Do’s and Don’ts List + Tips
12 Hour Deep Detox & Level Up Worksheets
Leave a Reply