9 ingredients | 20 minutes | 16 servings
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Water
2 tbsps Ground Flax Seed
1 cup Oats
1/2 cup Oat Flour
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Peach (pit removed and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Prepare silicone mini muffin cups on a tray, or use a mini silicone muffin tray.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Add eggs, maple syrup, and water, whisking until well combined.
- Add ground flax, oats, oat flour and chia seeds. Stir in the chopped peach.
- Scoop the batter into each silicone cup. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
The Epic Gut Cleanse
FACT: 75 percent of our immune system is located in your gut!
Think about it, when was the last time you felt great? Like, boundless energy, not exhausted, but GUT happy great?!
Spring is here and it’s time for a fresh start! And it’s going to take 21 days to go inward and stop feeling like shit and heal your GUT!
During this program you will remove major toxins, add in beneficial foods, supplements and jump start your body back into living in a state of balance from the inside out!
Date: October 2 – 22, 2023