8 ingredients | 20 minutes | 2 servings
1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 ozs Flank Steak
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
1/2 cup Pineapple (chopped)
1/2 Avocado (diced)
1/4 Yellow Onion (chopped)
1/2 Lime (juiced)
1 tsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Warm the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the steak with half of the salt. Add the steak to the pan and cook for five to six minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Remove the steak from the heat and allow it to rest for about five minutes before slicing into it.
- Divide the steak evenly between plates. Top with the pineapple salsa and enjoy!
In Honor of National Women’s Health Month I am kicking off the Epic Self Care Challenge June 5th!
Join me LADIES In getting back to the basics with Self-Care!
- Learn how to create a daily plan centered around mindfulness
- Identify your core desired feelings you want to achieve
- Choose from a list of over 20 suggested habits/behaviors that support your feelings
- Learn how to make the small habits stick and more!
Check out how I have made self-care the foundation to my lifestyle and that I too had to learn how to make it a priority, especially being diagnosed with cancer at 18 and growing up with addicts as parents.